GDPR information clause regarding the processing of personal data
Applies to the Contact Form, Newsletter and booking
1. The administrator of personal data is Siam Relax - Tajski Massage and SPA - Tomasz Pielak, Wrocławska 25-25a, 61-838, Poznań, NIP: 9721298767, REGON: 382-586-372, +48 796 985 082, info @ siamrelax. pl
2. The administrator has appointed a personal data protection officer. Inspector's contact details: Tomasz Pielak, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The personal data provided will be processed for the purpose of providing services, handling requests and answering requests;
4. Categories of personal data include name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address, data dedicated to the service;
5. Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of the administrator: IT service provider and registration;
Nakiedy Sp. z o. o., ul. 3 Maja 15/4, 84-200 Wejherowo, NIP 5882417353, REGON 364245886.
Primacount Sp. z o. o., ul. Deszczowa 4, 62-002 Suchy Las, NIP 9721265302, REGON 364944213
6. Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the legitimate interest of the administrator, unless you object to data processing;
7. Your data may be transferred to the state because Google's servers are located in different parts of the world.
8. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) or the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws of the European Union L No. 119, p. 1);
10. The data provided by you will be subject to automated decision making and profiling;
11. Providing your personal data is voluntary;
Facebook Fan page Policy
As the admin of the Siam Relax Facebook Fan Page, we “Siam Relax - Masaz Tajski I Spa - Tomasz Pielak” and the operator of the social network Facebook Ireland Ltd., are joint controllers of the data. The Art. 4 Paragraph 7 of the general data protection regulations explains what a joint controller implies. The main controller of the data is Facebook Ireland Ltd. where the secondary controller is “Siam Relax - Masaz Tajski I Spa - Tomasz Pielak”. When visiting our Facebook fan page, your personal data are being processed.
Some of the information recorded by Facebook Ireland Ltd. is presented to us as statistical information through an analytical tool called Facebook insight. This helps us to understand where our customers come from, how people are engaging with our posts, and to improve our content for our customers.
Controllers: Joint Control, Primary, Facebook Ireland Ltd. Secondary, “Siam Relax - Masaz Tajski I Spa - Tomasz Pielak”.
Personal Data will be used for understanding where customers come from and how they engage with our page and posts through Facebook Insight.
For further information regarding which data are being collected and how Facebook Ireland Ltd uses them. Please go to the link, https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ .
The personal data are processed based on Article 6. Paragraph 1.a which means by consent.
The data is stored according to facebook policies, https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ .