MASSAGE WITH HERBAL STAMPS
Herbal stamp (or herbal ball) massage, in Thai, 'luk prakhop' is a traditional Thai massage technique that incorporates the use of specially-blended herbal compresses to enhance the overall therapeutic benefits of the massage. The compresses, known as herbal stamps, are made from a combination of herbs such as yellow ginger, lemongrass, turmeric, lime leaves, salt, and camphor, and are heated before use to release the aromas and increase the soothing effect.
During the massage, the therapist applies quick, point touches with the warm herbal stamps to the body, providing a range of benefits including muscle relaxation, improved blood circulation, pain relief, stress reduction, increased immunity, and even anti-cellulite effects.
Additionally, the massage is known to improve breathing by cleaning the lungs and sinuses. It is an effective way to improve overall wellness and balance in the body and mind
The benefits of a massage with warm herbal stamps for your body and spirit
1. Relaxing muscles and ligaments.
2. Improves blood circulation.
3. Has an analgesic effect.
4. Has an anti-stress and relaxing effect.
5. Increases immunity.
6. Stimulates the flow of energy (general stimulation of the nervous and circulatory systems).
7. Has an anti-cellulite effect.
8. Cleanses the lungs and sinuses, improves breathing.